Last updated November 01, 2019
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHOSE PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS? WHERE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DATA BREACH
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Personal data means any personal information allowing a third party to identify a natural person (data subject).
Personal data subject means a natural person to whom personal data are related, and who can be identified by means of such personal data, or who has been identified.
Personal data controller means a natural or legal person which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, and bears the primary responsibility for their processing.
Personal data processor is a person who processes data on behalf of a data controller.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, alteration, adjustment, retrieval, use, dissemination or otherwise making available to third parties, including, staff of the personal data controller or processor, or destruction.
In Short: Personal data of the clients/visitors our website being on the EU territory or being EU citizens is regulated, in particular, by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on May 25, 2018. The GDPR has automatically entered into force in all 28 Member States of the European Union and the countries of the European Economic Area (EU / EEA).
GDPR applies to companies (regardless of their EU membership) that process the personal data of EU residents, including the personal data of GreenM customers and GreenM website visitors.
We are committed to meeting GDPR requirements in practice. In addition to the another data protection laws, Company are considerate towards ensuring rights of EU residents, established by GDPR, including:
1) Processes only personal data that you control.
2) During processing personal data is guided by the agreement between us, the written instructions or the provisions of the law.
3) Takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the risks involved in processing data.
4) Mads every effort be to provide access to personal data only to authorized persons subject to confidential obligations.
Our authorized processors, like us, must comply the provisions of GDPR.
5) Immediately notifys you of any breach or suspected breach that may compromise or compromise the security of your information.
6) Transfers personal data outside the EU / EEA in accordance with the relevant legal security measures.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data (?) and other similar contact data. We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services/Products, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Your first and last name,
- Email address, postal address, phone number and other contact data.
- Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Information about who you work for, the department and your job responsibilities.
- Personal information obtained in the process of communicating with you by phone, email, our website, social networks or otherwise. Such information also includes information we receive or provide to you when you use the Website: to receive our news, providing us with goods or services, taking an interest in our services, placing an order, participating in a competition, advertising or poll, contacting us to report a problem or performing the above on behalf of the person you work for.
- Information about the events to which you or the persons associated with you are invited, as well as your personal information and preferences, if such information is necessary to organize and manage these events (for example, your wishes for the event).
- The personal information you provide to us while using the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including complete unique resource locators (URLs), history of visits and movements to our site, history of our site’s visit (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response time, errors loading times, length of time on certain pages, information about activity on the page (such as scrolling, clicks and hovering), how to navigate from the page, and the phone number or social network icon you used to contact us
In addition to the aforesaid, we can process any other personal data if you decide to provide them to GreenM.
From time to time we may contact you to inform you of special offers, advantages of our services, co-operative promotional actions of Company and partners, our news, including our E-news via e-mail, and sending questionnaires to improve our products and services. You can accept or refuse to receive such information, indication the option you choose. Later, you will be able to opt out of marketing newsletters in each e-mail you receive from us.
We may process personal data:
- of our customers or suppliers (or interested in becoming one).
- of users our services or products
- of visitors our website
- of employees for our customer or supplier, or someone who uses our services or products
- of clients (or employees\contractors for a client) to whom we want to talk about our services/ products or offer them
- of our employee, contractor or interested in working with us
- of events participants.
The personal data collected by us is stored within the information systems, owned and operated by GreenM, and in the cloud systems.Your personal data that we process may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
In order to enable you to use our services or our web-site, we must disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
In cases stipulated by law, we are required to disclose your personal information to government agencies. We may disclose your information in response to a court order or in judicial proceeding, or to governmental requests our, your or other country.
While providing services we must share some of your personal information with our Partners. Among them: Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers, who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct. The Company shall provide access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to maintain confidentiality of such information and data as required by the Company. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of a relevant personal data subject or his/her authorized representative shall be allowed in cases prescribed by law and only (if necessary) for the sake of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Сompanies of the GreenM. While providing Services/Products we can share some of members of the GreenM group of companies your personal information with. In all cases, GreenM will not transfer your personal data internationally without reasonably ensuring that the rights and freedoms of you as the data subject are protected.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We always use the safest and most proven routes of data transmission, when transferring personal data to our contractors and public authorities.
Links to third-party sites
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other devices, such as smartphone or tablet) when you visit our website https://tabterrier.com/. This allows our website to distinguish your device from those of other users of the sites, and this helps us to build our website according to a ashyh needs and make our communication more convenient. Below is a list of specific cookies we can to use.
Like many other Web sites, https://tabterrier.com/ makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, HTTP method, browser type and version, operating system and version, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, accessed / referring / exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site. IP addresses, and other such information is stored temporarily and are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition to cookies, we use the Local Storage method to store data locally in the cache of your browser. These data are stored persistently in your browser but you can remove all Local Storage data by deleting your browser cache.
We use so-called “third-party” cookies / Local Storage on our websites. This means that when you visit https://tabterrier.com/, data are transferred from your web browser to the third party’s web server and stored there.
For instance, we use Google’s Statistics to improve our website, and Google cookies are stored automatically with the following information: your Internet browser type and version, your operation system, referrer (previously visited website), your abbreviated IP address, time of the server request.
Some cookie data may be shared with third parties who have a permit from the web resource. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understanding the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
Google AdSense https://policies.google.com/privacy, Microsoft Bing Ads https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/user-safety-and-privacy-policies, Facebook Audience Network https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/audience_network/publisher_tos/ and Hub Spot CRM https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
Social Media Sharing and Advertising
Facebook advertising https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/ and Linkedln advertising https://www.linkedin.com/legal/ads-policy.
Web and Mobile Analytics
Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy and Google Tag Manager https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Accordingly, if the user for some reason does not want these services to have access to his/her personal data, the user, at own discretion, may close the web-site and delete cookies (via his/her browser).
Controls for do-not-track features
We store your personal data for the limited period of time, which varies depending on type of data, the purposes of processing, legal requirements and duration of contractual relationship with GreenM.
If you are our client, potential client, event participants we will process personal data up to three years from the time of collection, unless otherwise agreed by the purpose of the data processing.
Information collected through cookies, beacons and other trackers retained no longer than 6 months, however, based on collected information impersonalised and aggregated statistics can be created and processed.
Information entered by you in “contact us” form can be stored and retained for 12 months from the last contact date
If legislation of your country contains provisions on the term on limitations on claims, during which you have the right to submit a claim or file a suit against Company, and we need evidence for the existence of the legal relationship between us, we may process your personal data during this period.
We also need to take into account the periods for which we may need to save your personal data to comply with our legal obligations to you or regulatory authorities.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We can make your data anonymous, for them not to be any more associated with you personally. In this case, we can use this information for statistical or other purposes without further notice to you, as such information ceases to be personal.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children data under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
As the personal data subject you have the following rights:
- right to access your personal data;
- right to obtain information in relation to your personal data;
- right to withdraw the consent for processing personal data ;
- right to correct mistakes in your personal data;
- right to personal data portability;
- right to be forgotten (erase your personal data);
- right to stop the unwarranted processing personal data;
- right to be aware of the existence of the automated individual decision-making and to object in this regard;
- right to lodge a complaint and to use legal remedies in case of any breach of the personal data protection laws
In Short: We work hard to protect you and Company from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when GreenM believes you are likely to be at risk of serious harm. In the event that GreenM becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information GreenM will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws and time.
If you have questions about to update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, what is the planned duration of processing your personal data, or to withdraw your consent to your personal data processing which you provided to the Company under this Policy, or if you have any comments, requests or complaints regarding your personal data processed by the Company, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can receive access to all of your personal data that we are processing (data copy).
We process personal data as a controller.
Details of the ofﬁces locations Companies GreenM can be found on the company’s website.